After the deployment initialization is complete, you can get basic deployment information on the Deployments> General page:
Clients can connect through the address provided by Connect Address and the port in Connect Port. You can also bind this address to your domain name using
If Authentication is enabled, you also need to configure the corresponding authentication information for the client.
TLS connection port: 8883, 8084(websocket)
- Support TLS 1, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2
- Be sure that you follow all requirements for uploading signed server certificates described at Upload a signed server certificate to IAM and Prerequisites for Importing Certificates.
- Be sure that the certificate does not contain extra white space.
- Be sure that the certificate starts with " -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- " and ends with " -----END CERTIFICATE----- ".
- If an error message indicates that the public key certificate is invalid, then it is likely that either the public key certificate or the certificate chain is invalid. If the certificate uploads successfully without the certificate chain, then the certificate chain is invalid. Otherwise, the public key certificate is invalid.
Deployments > General > Certificates
Test tls connection by MQTT.fx
Canceling the TLS connection will close ports 8883, 8084, and permanently delete the TLS-associated certificate
Prerequisite Updating TLS connection needs to upload new certificate