# Create a new deployment
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create a new EMQ X Cloud deployment. To learn how to delete an existing EMQ X Cloud deployment, please refer to Delete Deployment.
Before creating a deployment, your account overdraft limit should be greater than the 24-hour deployment cost. You can go to the Price Estimate (opens new window) to estimate the 24-hour deployment cost, or submit a tickets to increase the account overdraft limit.
The deployment specification is 1000 lines, 1000 tps, and the hourly price is 1.17 USD, then your account balance should be greater than 28.08 USD (1.17 * 24)
There are no unpaid bills in your account.
# Create deployment
- Log in to your account and navigate to EMQ X Cloud Console (opens new window).
- Click the New button in the upper right corner to enter the deployment price estimation page.
- Choose the deployment of the corresponding specifications according to your needs.
- Choose cloud platform: EMQ X Cloud temporarily supports AWS. If you have other cloud service provider requirements, you can submit a ticket or email (email@example.com) ) us.
- Select region: EMQ X Cloud temporarily supports AWS (US East(N.Virginia), US West(Oregon), EU(Ireland), Asia Pacific(Singapore)). If you have other regional requirements, you can submit [Ticket](../contact. md) Or contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select the maximum number of connections: For the maximum number of client connections allowed, you can increase or decrease the maximum number of connections through Upgrade Deployment Specifications later.
- Message uplink and downlink TPS: the sum of the number of messages sent and received per second of deployment. You can increase and decrease the message uplink and downlink TPS through Upgrade Deployment Specifications later.
- Check the deployment information in the Basic Information column on the right.
- Click Deploy Now and agree to the EMQ X Cloud Terms of Service. You will be redirected to the console deployment details page.
- Wait 5 ~ 10 minutes until the deployment running status is running.
- You can go to Connect to Deployment to see more ways to connect to deployment.